Friday, May 7, 2010

Halo: Reach beta - Spartans on the ground!


The Halo: Reach multiplayer beta hit this week, and I've been playing it every night.

Click over to Techcetera and read about my first impressions of the beta. I've been playing several nights with my friends Still Suit and Buzsaw01. We're hoping that some of our Call of Duty friends will join in for a tour of duty in Reach -- hear that, TFH 5, Bama Breeze and Smokin' Buddy?

My clan tag in Halo: Reach is SBS1. My Sythbane Squadron friends are invited to join me!

Here is a slide show of screen shots of me, Still Suit and Buzsaw01 knocking some heads in the beta:





Battlefield: Bad Company 2 veteran



Before I started dropping hammers on people in the Halo: Reach beta, I've mostly been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

I really like the multiplayer. I recently finished unlocking EVERY weapon in the game. Now I'm working on completing my set of pins and awards, and getting gold stars for proficiency in my favorite weapons.

No comments: