Sunday, August 26, 2007

Welcome to the Sythbane Squadron


A lot of times, I have something to say about a game that doesn't really fit any venue. It's not good to launch into a commentary when you're in the middle of a mission with friends on Xbox Live, or among strangers. It might be an observation about gaming in general that's not appropriate to include in a review of a particular game. That's why I made this, to give us a place to talk about it. At left, you see my friend HZG and me, Sythbane, as we appear in Rainbow Six Vegas. HZG and I are often wingmen for each other in this game and others. Thanks to the miracle of the Xbox Live Vision cam, this is also how we appear in real life -- minus the body armor, helmets and automatic weapons, of course. Now, let's start this mission!

1 comment:

Shane Ivey said...

That fellow on the left is one good-looking commando.