Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the Lion's eye

I've been quoted! I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" when he found his name in the phonebook.

The Fable II developer blog on the Lionhead Studios site has highlighted my review of the Knothole Island expansion. They even quoted my recommendation. It's exciting to know that the feedback in my reviews is actually making its way back to the source!



Squadron Notes

I appreciate all the interest in Sythbane Squadron lately, and I'll try to step up the posting.

D man has suggested a Sythbane Squadron clan tag for games where some of us might want to band together: SB-S.

Thanks to Bama Breeze for posting thoughtful comments on my reviews on Techcetera and here on Sythbane Squadron. I urge everyone to read her comment for insight on what it's like to be a female gamer.

I appreciate our resident achievement ace Fartknocckker's contributions to the blog. I've enjoyed some recent correspondence with TeeBoan about gaming issues, and I look forward to more discussions with him.

Are you folks following "Battlestar Galactica" lately? It's sure getting interesting.

No comments: